The former Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the 2019 Presidential candidate of the main opposition party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has rolled out his 5-point integral plan that would safeguard his governance, if the citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria should vote him as the President of the country.
Atiku Abubakar's 5-Point Plan for Nigeria are:
1. Restore Nigeria's unity through equity, social justice and co-operation
2. Establish strong and effective government that guarantees the safety and security of life and property
3. Build a strong, resilient and prosperous economy that creates jobs and lifts people out of poverty.
4. Promote a true federal system which will provide a strong federal government to guarantee national unity while allowing the federating units to set their own priorities.
5. Spearhead education reform so it is driven by innovation, science and technology.
Remarkably, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar was a two term Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria between 1999 and 2007, since when he has been attempting to preside over the country.
Atiku is a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) vying for the presidential ticket of the party, alongside other aspirants.
Tag: Atiku, pdp
Written by Omooba Alekuwodo
Published 5/25/2022 5:04:29 PM